Shawarma is one of the best snacks in the world. Easy, filling, and simply delicious, shawarma is the kind of snack that once you’re hooked up on, you don’t want to stop. Trust me, if you want to hook a Unilag girl or any Lagos babe for that matter, shawarma will do the magic. Don’t say I told you that secret just in case you get slapped. LOL.
Shawarma is very easy to make. So I’m going to give you the steps on how to make homemade double sausage shawarma.
- Pita bread (shawarma bread)
- Small sized Cabbage
- Mayonnaise & ketchup
- 4 Sausages (satis) 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons (tbs) of vegetable oil
- Cameroon (black) pepper (optional)
P.S: Pita or Shawarma bread can be bought in standard bakeries.
- Shred the carrots (not dice) and cut the cabbage into shreds and mix together.
- Put in hot water for 2 minutes to remove bacteria and germs.
- Remove from hot and set aside in a sieve.
- Pour 1 tbs of vegetable oil in a pan and put your sausages to saute for a minute then set aside.
- Place your Pita bread on a tray, pour a handful of your carrot and cabbage and place two sausages in the middle of the bread.
- Mix your Ketchup, Pepper and Mayonnaise together in a spread bottle or bowl.
- Spread the mix on the bread and wrap gently to avoid having a messy shawarma.
- Place the shawarma in an oven or a pan to heat up for 3 mins and VOILA! it is ready to be consumed.
So whenever you invite friends over, don’t just buy them snacks from eateries. Make some shawarma.
P.P.S: Please don’t forget to like, share and comment on our posts. We appreciate and value you! Don’t forget to check out our social media pages and download our Palmchat app.
#Afmobi #Palmchat #PalmPlay