Alright. So baking is moving away gradually from the traditional wheat, barley, and corn flour that we use. Other root plants, we’ve discovered possess much more nutrition and healthy calories for those of us who love to eat healthy and clean. Here’s today’s healthy recipe- sweet potato muffins. You can just imagine how simply sinful and delightful it would be to eat something without worrying about how many pounds you’re going to gain.
To make sweet potato ginger muffins, here’s what you need;
- 2 cups sweet potato flour
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil or butter
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- A little piece of ginger, grated.
To make sweet potato ginger muffins;
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Mix the wet ones together, then mix all together.
- Oil a muffin pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a preheated oven for 40 minutes or till a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
Voila! Your sweet potato ginger muffins are ready. You can enjoy with a glass of fresh juice.
P.S: For more food recipes, download our app here.