If you’re like me then you have days that you just want to go makeup-free. You want to let your skin breathe and just be free. Well, it is good to go makeup-free but it is bad to look terrible when you are.
So, to help both the beautiful ladies and handsome guys remain as attractive as ever, here are some 18 ways to be awesome without makeup.
- Wash your face with a facial cleanser every day. You need to always keep your skin clean. Why? Your face becomes blemish free and looks lively. So, always use a cleanser created for your skin type- if you have dry or sensitive skin, don’t use cleansers for people with oily skin and vice versa. For those with oily skin, I’d advise you wash your face both morning and night. If you have dry, sensitive or normal skin, wash your face before bed. While cleaning your face, massage the cleanser into your skin for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with warm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
- For oily skin…use a toner after washing. If you have oily skin, use a toner to help keep support the good work the cleanser is doing. Lol. Toners help to keep your skin looking younger and fresh. To use a toner, soak a cotton ball or pad with toner and gently apply on your face. Please avoid your eye area- the skin there is way more sensitive and soft. But, if you’ve got sensitive or dry skin, you may not need a toner because it usually contains alcohol which may irritate your skin. Unless you find a toner without alcohol then you don’t need one.
- Exfoliation matters. Exfoliation involves scrubbing and can be harsh on the skin but it helps to remove dead skin cells. Imagine that fresh healthy skin you have underneath those dead skin cells being revealed beautifully. But, don’t exfoliate more than once (if you have dry or sensitive skin) or twice (if you have normal to oily skin) a week. You don’t want to peel off your skin layers.
To exfoliate, please cleanse your skin first; then gently massage the facial scrub on your chin, forehead and cheeks. Then wash your face and pat dry with a towel.
- Moisturizing is bae. After cleansing and exfoliating, you need to apply a moisturizing lotion or cream to your skin (not just your face). This helps your skin be soft and smooth. No matter your skin type, you can benefit from moisturizing. Just make sure the moisturizer you use is just right for your skin. You can apply moisturizer after bathing or showering.
- 8 hours of sleep is bae too. This is very important for a healthy mind and body. It helps you to look fresh and amazing. When you don’t get enough sleep, you may get dark circles under your eyes and not look your best. You need to get in the beauty game by going to bed and waking up at the same time every day. You should also create a good sleep environment for yourself. That means no TV, no phones, no smart devices. So, get some good rest and be ready to look totally beautiful without makeup.
- Use some sunscreen. When you apply sunscreen daily, it protects your skin from sun damage and also makes you look youthful for longer. If you don’t want to get sunscreen, then go for moisturizers with SPF in it. It will certainly save you money.
- Let your eyebrows rock. Please keep your eyebrows neat and looking good. You can shape your eyebrows or pluck stray hairs but don’t over pluck your eyebrows. You don’t want them looking scanty. When you shape or pluck your eyebrows, brush them over with an eyebrow brush to make them neat.
- Let your lips be magic. You have to keep your lips moisturized daily. They need to be satiny soft and smooth. You can prevent dry or chapped lips by using lip balm several times a day if possible. Let your lips be magic.
- And your hairstyle has to be the bomb! You need to have a flattering and beautiful hairstyle or haircut. A great hairstyle transforms how you look and how you feel about yourself. Talk to your hairstylist. She’s bound to fix you all up gorgeous.
- Your hair too! You need to wash and condition your hair regularly for it to look shiny and healthy. You may choose to wash it daily or weekly or monthly. Just kidding! Just do what’s best for your hair type.
- Your fingernails and toenails should be… manicured nicely. For those who don’t like nail polish, you can always keep your nails trimmed and filed to give you that superb look you want. But keep your nails attractive.
- Be fashionable. Always wear clothing that you’re comfortable and confident in. It makes you attractive. But be fashionable in your comfort and personal style.
- Use accessories always. You can add accessories to your outfits to posh up. Hair accessories, handbags, scarves, shoes, and jewelry do make outfits easy to dress up even without makeup.
- Bucket loads of confidence. You need to carry yourself with confidence. You need to be comfortable with who you are and how you look. Experts say that people see confidence as attractive. So you can smile, maintain good posture and have a positive outlook on life to show the bucket loads of confidence you have.
- Eat healthy and good. Try and maintain a healthy diet as often as you can. It helps you to look more attractive and beautiful. You should eat less junk food and eat more healthy foods like vegetables, fruits, seafood, lean meats, whole grains and low fat dairy products.
- Eat less sugar and salt. You need to reduce the amount of sugar and salt in your daily diet. Excessive sugar consumption is bad and too much salt is bad. They can lead to diabetes, weight gain, water retention and bloating, and many other health problems. You should also reduce the amount of beverages you consume.
- Water, water, and more water. You have to stay hydrated during the day. It helps your skin look better and you look more radiant. You can also drink tea and other healthy fluids and fruits and veggies that give fluids too.
- Work out. You need to work out at least five days out of a week. Working out does wonders for your health, appearance, and confidence. It also helps you sweat, which is good because it cleans out your pores. So, get your blood pumping and do some exercises at least for 30 minutes per day.
So, here you have it. 18 ways to be beautiful without makeup. Don’t forget to leave a comment, share or like if this helps. Gracias amigos!
Ads: Brand new Infinix earphones just for you. Want one?