For our dearly beloved Nigerian readers who are interested in job opportunities across Nigeria, this section is just for you. We will be uploading current and real job openings in the country regularly. So, stick with us and get that dream job. We are interested in your career. We believe you will be the best.
Our client, a young construction and building materials company located in the Ikate axis of the Lekki corridor, is in urgent need of :
- Civil engineer
- Business development executive
- Must have a minimum of a first degree in civil engineering from a recognized university with up to 2 years work experience.
- Should be able to display leadership, entrepreneurial and team management skills, have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken. The candidate should not be more than 35 years old by February 2017.
- Proposed salary is between 1.2m & 1.8m annually
- Candidate is expected to reside in the Lekki axis or environs.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE:
As the name goes, he/she will be responsible for developing and growing the business revenue.
- That is, he/she will be expected to develop and implement strategies to grow the business revenue base especially in the area of lighting.
- The ideal candidate is expected to be a graduate from a recognized university as minimum qualification, also required is at least 2 years experience in Real Estate or building materials sales.
- Candidate is expected to reside in the Lekki axis or environs
- He/she is expected to be a dynamic self starter, experienced leader with an enterprising personality, good with numbers excellent oral and written communication, good on the computer especially with Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and projects, good on social media, good dress sense and basic etiquette.
- Proposed salary is tied to productivity but guaranteed portion /basic pay is 480,000 annually aside other perks
Qualified candidates should send their resume (with passport photo on the resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should be the proposed job position else it will not be attended to. The body of the mail should be an application for employment. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are a fast-growing online shopping mall in Nigeria. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will drive company sales through effective digital, social media and offline marketing strategies. Develop and grow channels for reaching consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create & Optimize digital advertising campaigns
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Develop PR models to increase mention of company website in online media
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Analyse marketing initiatives – Responsible for metrics and measuring ROI
- Community Building: Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch points (Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity etc.) and develop how the organization can leverage these partnerships
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- 2-3 years proven work experience as a Digital marketing manager / strategist
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- E-commerce experience is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and applications to email@example.com